If your address is in our zone, please come to our office during school times to pick up an enrolment pack. Please bring the following documents to confirm eligibility status:
1. NZ citizens – please provide either a NZ Birth Certificate or NZ Passport.
NZ Residents – Other Passport with NZ Residence class visa label or stamp.
Non NZ Residents – Child’s Passport with a valid Student Visa together with Parents Passports.
(One of the above must be presented to school before we can enroll the student)
2. Proof of Address to confirm zoning (e.g utility bills or rental agreements)
3. Immunisation and B4 School check records (new entrants)
Pre School Visits
Parents are invited to bring their pre-school child along to the New Entrant rooms prior to starting school. This often assists in an easy transition to school. An appointment can be made by ringing the school office.
Pre School learning
By the time your child starts school it is helpful if he/she is able to do some of the following :
1. Recognise his/her own name, printed in small not capital letters.
2. Be able to print his/her own name in small letters.
3. Be able to count to 10 or beyond.
4. Recognise and know names of common colours.
5. Be familiar with simple nursery rhymes.
6. Know the rules for crossing the road safely.
7. Know own address – and telephone number if possible.
8. Be able to toilet him/herself.
9. Recognise his/her own clothes. Put on socks. Do up shoes. Do up buttons
and raincoat domes. Tie a bow or knot. Put on cardigans and jumpers.
10. Know how to use a handkerchief or tissue.
* It is important to name school clothes, including underwear clearly, and for your child to know where to look for name tags.